Rogwel Quests

Riall Start and Specialization Quests

All new characters start in Riall Town.
The Riall Start and Specialization Quests replace the Exploration and Class Specialization quests.
You can still complete the Exploration Quests.

Exploration Quests

Humans, Elves, Poms and Lupine start in either Diren or Garnedine.
The Exploration Quests will get you the first set of Care Packages.

Lyell and Taxn start in Deluke.

Class Specialization

The Class Specialization quests are obsolete.
Once you reach level 10, talk to a Specialist to pick your permanent class.

Rogwel Class Specialization
Taxn Class Specialization

Pet License

Talk to a Pet Trainer to evolve your Nitras Pet into a pet that can attack, heal or steal.
Lyell and Taxn have to wait until they complete the Class Specialization and travel to Rogwel before they can evolve their Nitras Pet.

Pet License Quests

Guild Certification

Complete these tests in order to create a guild:
Rogwel Guild Certification

Story Quests - Rogwel

The Rogwel Story Quests need to be completed in order to get access to the Underworld.
The Underworld is a 91+ level area located at the Taxn Alliance.

Quest Keeper Quests

These are quests available from NPCs all around Rogwel.

Level 1 to 10 quests
Level 11 to 20 quests
Level 21 to 30 quests
Level 31 to 40 quests
Level 41 to 70 quests

Siege Engine Missions

Completing all three of these missions will get you a title: Siege Engine Operator
Siege Engine Missions.

Invasion Base Missions

Attack the Elerd Invasion Bases located in Rogwel
Invasion Base Missions

Assassination Missions

Take the Zeppelin over to Elerd and assasinate key leaders of the Elerd Kingdom
These missions are repeatable.
Rogwel Assassination Missions

Kerman Factory Quests

Get access to the Kerman Factory and complete some quests once inside
Kerman Factory Quests

Rope Isle Quests

At level 50 you can get access to Rope Isle.
There are a couple quests available at Rope Isle.

Story Quests - Rope Isle

The Story Quests continue at Rope Isle

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License